Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!

Dennis has to work today since it isn't a holiday here, we are however getting together with all the Customs families and having Thanksgiving at someone's house. I believe there are going to be about 20 people there. Not sure how we are all going to fit into one house but it will work. I'm in charge of rolls and ice. Big projects here:) We are still awaiting our stuff so cooking is a bit difficult. We have very little here. Our car and air shipment is supposed to be here anytime but hasn't made it to the house yet. I'm also going to make a potato dish.

The weather is beautiful, probably around 80 degrees out.

Yesterday, Kaitlin and I went to the beach and also walked down to the resort that is next door to us and played on their playground. They have a big pool with a slide that Kaitlin really wants to go on. I think this is where my Mom is going to stay when she comes and visits. We also found lots of lizards (tiny) and went and looked at some fish in the water yesterday. Then last night I got together with 3 of the ladies that live in the complex and we chatted for 4 hours. Kaitlin was with me and played with Sienna (the other 3 year old) and Rebecca (she is 11) the entire time. The girls had a great time running around, playing hide and seek, tag, making a fort and drawing.

Pictures to come, we just need to download them to the computer~!

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment